Chaand Raat is a time of festivity when families and friends meet in open areas at the end of the previous day of Ramadan to spot the new moon, which signals the onset of the Islamic month of Shawwal and the day of Eid. Send Mobile short message Chand Raat Mubarak Ho from the eid mubarak compilation of SMS and text messages. You Can Simply copy this message and send via WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Status, Tweet, Instagram or any additional social stage you like.
There is a enormous collection of eid mubarak messages obtainable on our website, which you can send to your family & friends. On this night Muslims start arrangements for the next Eid Day and implore for the blessings of Allah.
There is a huge compilation of eid mubarak messages obtainable on our website, which you can send to your family & friends. Chaand Raat celebrations occur on the eve of Eid ul-Fitr, which is celebrated on 1 Shawwal and The beginning of an Islamic month depend on the first detection of the lunar crescent and thus the month of Ramadan can be of moreover 29 or 30 days.
- Waha Sy Chand Tum Dekhoo!! Yaha Sy Chand Hum Dekhen, Nigahhain Is tarah Takrain k do Diloon Ki Eid Ho Jay…!!
- Don’t take this Ramadan for granted and Do as many good deeds as we can, Ramadan is certain but our life is not. Chaand Raat Mubarak ho!!
- For each event and situation, There is an excellent melody. When the phrases fail, the melody speaks. The days of the eid are destined to have a good time Desires and achievements That make you happier. “Eid chand Raat Mubarak”
- May the blessings of Ramadan Kareem change our hearts, strengthen our Imaan, and fill our lives with bundles of joys.
- Wishing you a little sour, sweet, delicious, and filled with joys Chaand Raat! Chaand Raat Mubarak.
- Chand Raaat Mubarak!! Is Dua ky Sathh K Allah Tala Apki zindagi ki Har Kawahish Har Tamana Har Khushi Har Dua Puri Karay. Ameen!!