This programme is run by the Special associate to Prime Minister on Social Security and Poverty improvement Dr Sania Nisthar. The Ehsaas Kafaalat Program 2022 offer Rs. 12,000 (for six months) financial assistance to the mainly deserving families and people crossways the country.
Due to the outbreak of Corona virus in Pakistan, the low-income people are facing economic issues. Ehsaas Kafaalat is the Government’s programme throughout which it will give cash stipends of Rs. 2,000 monthly and bank accounts to the mainly deserving and poorest women athwart the country.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022, send an SMS with your CNIC to 8171 (free of cost).Quarter July – September Rs. 6000/-Quarter October – December Rs. 6000/-Total Payment Rs. 12000/-
Throughout a parallel Ehsaas policy proposal, women will also get better access to smartphones, as a step towards digital inclusion. The programme, beneficiaries will be recognized through a household survey and throughout Ehsaas NADRA Desk Registration Centres assisted by sms and Kafaalat web-service.
Ehsaas Program 2022 Updates:
- Ehsaas Kafalat Stipend will be bigger from Rs. 12000 to Rs. 13000 from January 2022.
- The Ehsaas Beneficiaries will be improved from 7 million families to 10 million families from January 2022.
- The Ehsaas One Window Center has been well-known providing all Ehsaas Program services under one roof.
- Payment to Ehsaas Kafalat Program beneficiaries for January to June 2022 tranche is underway crossways the country.
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, expenditure is being completed in quarterly basis at campsites with strict adherence to SOPs.
- Helpline Number: 0800-26477