Hajj Applications Draw Result 2022 Selected Candidates List
This Year Applications for Hajj this year would be received from May 1st 2022 to13th May 2022, Religious Affairs Minister Mufti Abdul Shakoor publicized. It was a practice that the applicants had to put the whole Hajj expenditures in the account of the ministry and the unsuccessful applicants were refunded the quantity later than balloting.
Hajj Applications Draw Result 2022
Hajj 2022 Dates Official:
- Hajj 2022 Applications will be will begin in the evening of
May 1, to May 13 2022
- Token Money for Hajj
- Token Money Deposit Date
May 9 to 13
Applications will be selected on the basis of balloting that will be conduct by MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs) on 15th May 2022 and Hajj Applications Draw Result Selected Candidates List available here. 81,132 pilgrims this year through a 40% share of the government scheme and 60% private scheme and in case Pakistan’s request for an increase in quota is accepted by Saudi Arabia, it will also be divided among government and private Haj schemes 2022.
- Fees for complete package in Sindh: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fees for complete package in Balochistan: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fee for complete package in Punjab: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fee for complete package in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fee for complete package in Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
Read Also : Hajj Mubarak Whatsapp Status 2022 Latest
The Prime minister is said to have directed the stipulation of the utmost amount of facilities to pilgrims and prepared the ministry to make the most excellent possible preparations for Pakistani pilgrims this year, the in order minister said in a press conference and you can check the complete Hajj Applications Draw Result 2022 & Hajj Selected Candidates List 2022.