How to Apply for National ID Card Online
Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) is matter to the citizens of Pakistan. In order to facilitate Pakistani Diaspora around the world, National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Pakistan Government has launch an online NADRA ID Card Applications website.
National Identity Card (NIC) is issue to the citizens of Pakistan. The exclusive 13 digit identification number is familiar all over the country. It is the first condition of individuals as it is mandatory for getting your right to vote.
Application Progress Updates
- Pak-Identity Account Registration
- Fee Submission
- Application Submission
- Application Approval/Rejection/Deferral
- Card Printing
- Card Dispatch
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is contribution two types of distinctiveness cards to make possible the Pakistani community living abroad. National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is contribution two types of individuality cards to make easy the Pakistani community living abroad.
|Application Stage||Minimum Time Required|
|Application Processing||7 working days|
|Local Shipping in Pakistan||2 working days|
|International Shipping||5 working days|
Once the card is prepared, it is shipped in 7 working days and delivered to applicant’s door step and It is designed to formulate the application process simpler and clearer. If the chosen category is New Overseas ID or Reprint, then the payment is established at the end of the application and In other categories, the expense will have to be completed at the begin of the application.
- Personal appearance of applicant for live photo and biometric.
- Bring any of these documents: Original Pakistani Passport or Old ID Card or Domicile Certificate or Matriculation Certificate issued from Pakistan
- Applicants applying for 1st time are required to provide detailed birth certificate mentioning father/mother names. Birth certificate without the names of father/mother will not be accepted.
- CNIC/NICOP card of Father and Mother (updated after marriage) or real brother or sister is required. Physical presence of any of such blood relative (Father/Mother/Siblings) having NICOP/CNIC is required for those applicants who are applying for the first time.
- Valid Pakistani Passport or valid foreign passport.
- For changing marital status, applicant will require to produce Nikkah Nama / Marriage Certificate.
- For changing marital status as divorced / widow, the applicant will require to produce divorce/death certificate of his/her spouse.
- Modification in date of birth (DOB) can be done on provision of valid Pakistani/foreign passport, Matriculation
- Certificate (issued from any Pakistani BISE), Service Book (issued from Government of Pakistan) or court order (issued by Pakistani Court of Law).
- Court order from a Pakistani Court of Law is required for modification / updation of parentage name. The modification/ updation will be done after due verification of the court order by the High Commission.
- In case a person does not have any blood relative, having NICOP/CNIC, then finger prints of any Pakistani citizen, holding CNIC/NICOP will be required at NADRA office, as a witness and the case will be forwarded to Pakistan for further verification.