How to apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022
The Punjab Rozgar Scheme has been designed through special focus on generating employ opportunities for the youth by creating economic activities. Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar will start on the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 today under which loans up to Rs10 million will be agreed to increase employment in the province.
Chief Minister of Punjab announced the major rozgar scheme for Punjab domicile holders. The Today administrator twitter of government of Punjab update and will soon getting applications under Apna Rozgar Scheme 2022.
The following eligibility criteria will be adhered to process the loans under Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses
- Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
Rozgar Punjab Scheme 2022 is for those people who desire to re-establish their business which was pretentious due to Covid-19. Micro and other enterprises that apply for a loan to take on resource-efficient and cleaner construction technologies or any green / environment-friendly interference to improve the environmental presentation of their operations.