NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) has ongoing the online and SMS base service for examination the status of dissimilar identity documents. Now you can confirm all of the identity papers using NADRA’s online portal with no any hassle.
This ability is also helpful for infant, mature and disabled applicant who cannot effortlessly visit NADRA offices and If you also desire to track or verify your NADRA CNIC record digitally and Here we have put jointly a detailed direct in this regard.
How to Check CNIC Status Though SMS
- Open your mobile messages app.
- Enter your application tracking ID and send it to 8400.
- You will receive a message from NADRA containing all the details regarding the status of your application for CNIC.
Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) is issue to the citizens of Pakistan and It is a blend of state-of-the-art technology and distinct business rules to assurance its dependability and validity and now you can get that How to Check NADRA CNIC Verification & ID Card Status Tracking.
How to Check the NADRA ID card Status Online
- Access the Pak Identity portal.
- Enter your account credentials to log in.
- After that, accept the terms and conditions of NADRA.
- On the next screen, you will see the CNIC/NICOP option. Click on “apply now” to check your application status.
- On top-left of your screen, you will see the “Existing Applications” option. Click on it.
- Finally, click on “Tracking ID” to check the status of your CNIC application.
Open the NADRA official website.
- After opening the above-given website link, you need to click on “Check Status“.
- Now enter the Form No. / Receipt No. / CNIC number in the given field.
- After that, select the card type (NICOP or POC)
- In the next step, enter the captcha code in the given area.
- Lastly, click on “check status” to get the latest update about your application for NADRA issued ID card.