Creating an Uber account require a valid email address and mobile number and You’ll also need to create a password and agree to terms and circumstances and our privacy notice. The assigned Uber driver will then move toward and pick you up and drive you to your preferred destination.
Uber Account in Pakistan
The Uber app mechanically finds out the best and best ever route for your earliest arrival possible, calculates the travel distance and fare, and transfers the recompense to the driver from your selected method of payment, online or cash.
Uber is a Smartphone app that connects passengers through cars for hire and Uber, almost 4 million people work as drivers in 63 dissimilar countries, finishing roughly 14 million trips every day and now below you can get the complete step for Create an Uber Account in Pakistan.
- Step 1: First of all You have to downloaded the Uber application from Apple Store or Google’s Play Store.
- Step 2: Open the Uber app, fill in your first and last name, phone number, and email address.
- Step 3: After this step of the sign-up process, a Text SMS, is sent to verify your mobile number
- Step 4: Now you can add your preferred payment method. Adding a credit card or debit card, UPI account, net banking, etc are options for payments.
- Step 5: After providing the given details, an email will be sent to confirm your uber account registration. A prior email will also be sent for mail verification in ur Inbox.
- Step 6: After confirmation, you will be all set for your First ride.