The process to set up an Android Phone to save pictures straight to the SD card, instead of by the phone’s sparse internal storage is effortless and the steps should be appropriate to nearly all Android Phones through an SD card slot. If you’re experience unusual behaviour on Samsung mobiles, tablets or wearables, you can send us an error statement.
This will make sure that any new photos you take are mechanically stored to the microSD card rather than internal storage. Just insert an SD card and open the camera app and every being well, you will be obtainable through a window present you the alternative to use the SD card as your storage decision of choice.
The process for nearly all phones is fairly similar, so it can be useful to almost any Android phone through a MicroSD card slot and now you can get the complete details of Move Photos & Videos from Internal Storage to SD / Memory Card.
- From a Home screen, navigate:
- Apps Applications icon to My Files.
- Note these instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Select an option (e.g., Images, Video, etc.).
- Tap the Menu icon Menu button (upper-right).
- Tap Select then select (check) the desired file(s).
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Move.
- Tap SD Card / Memory Card.
- Navigate to the chosen folder then tap MOVE HERE.