How to Open Easypaisa Account
Pakistan’s first branch-less banking service provider and through your mobile, you can effortlessly transfer funds, pay your utility bills. Its steady innovation has empowered it to grow from if simple money transferring services to gathering all kinds of financial requirements of the common man.
Easypaisa has completed it easier for people to transfer money to their loved ones who don’t have the opportunity to open a bank account. Any mobile subscriber can create an Easypaisa account to advantage the facility of transfer and receiving funds in a substance of few minutes.
Easypaisa charges are less than standard online banking and enables people to take on a digital way of life. It falls under Telenor Microfinance Bank, it works through all major networks in Pakistan. Easypaisa ongoing its operation in 2009 and it was just a money transfer service later than the influx of technology in Pakistan, it goes on to turn into one of the main mobile banks in Pakistan.
For Telenor Sim Users
- Open your mobile phone dial pad and dial *786#.
- After that, you will be asked to create a five-digit pin code.
- Now you need to re-enter the pin code you created.
- There you go, your Easypaisa account is created.
- Just dial *786# or visit any Easypaisa retailer or Telenor franchise in the country to avail all the services.
- If you are Telenor sim user then you can also open Easypaisa account by visiting nearest Telenor franchise or Easypaisa retailer in the country.
For Non-Telenor Sim Users
- Open your mobile Message app.
- After that, type EP CNIC number and send the message to 0345-1113737.
- The Easypaisa representative will call you and ask a few questions for verification.
- When all the information is verified, you have to create a 5-digit pin code.
- Now type PIN5 digit PINconfirm 5 digit PIN in the message and send it to 0345-1113737.
- After that, you will receive your account confirmation message.
- You can use all the Easypaisa services with this SMS service and also by visiting Easypaisa retail shops.