Applying for a driving license in Pakistan forever felt a bit superfluous and tedious for most people. Through the help of Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB), now you can apply for a driving license from end to end the digital system DLIMS. Now with the exemption and provision of an online application system for the issuance of driving license, things appear a bit easier and more relaxing.
This procedure automates the formation, renewal, and upgrade of driving licenses in the Punjab province of Pakistan. Besides, through the latest technologies and equipment, DLIMS can offer fast and improved services to the public and contemporary statistics to the authorities. The hectic times of expenditure the whole day in a row to register or renew your license are over. Under your maximum, away from sunshine, safe from unsympathetic cold air, you can obtain your license ready.
In Pakistan, most people feel that creation a driving license is a deadly process. After launching an online system for driving license, it is no longer a gigantic issue. This system provides quick dispensation service to the public and up to date figures to the authorities by using the newest technology and equipment. The system redefines the issuance process of all types of licenses by using a centralized network.
- The downloaded application form
- Two passport-sized photos
- Two photocopies of the original CNIC
- Original driving license of the applicant
- Fee ticket which is indicated in the license Document
- Medical reports
- Ticket of the relevant license
An important not to mention here is that if you desire to renew your license, you need not provide the theoretical and Driving test, all you require is to present the required documents to the licensing inside in person and now below check the How to Renewal Driving License Online in Pakistan.
• First you should Login to the DLIMS Website.
• Then you can Download the required form in the download sections.
• Fill the form
• Now Submit the required documents to the nearest licensing center.
• You should Pass the initial theoretical test after a licensing period of 42 days.
• Take the driving test.