Earlier than you can establish integrating Google Sign-In in your own app, you have to configure a Google API Console project and set up your Android Studio project. Setting up a Google Account on Android is much desired if you desire to access Google services and apps from the Play Store.
Once you’ve motorized up your device, you’ll be greet through a series of set-up chores. To be clear, the Google account on a exacting phone and the email address used to recognize the Republic account housing a phone require not be the same.
Proactively backing up one’s satisfied is vital should one knowledge the misfortune of a lost, stolen or broken mobile. To arrange a Google API Console project and identify your app’s package name at what time prompted.
How to set up a Google Account on your Android phone:
- Go to the Settings of your android device.
- Scroll down and tap “Accounts” option.
- Tap on the “Add account” option at the bottom of your screen and then Select “Google.”
- Tap on “Create account.” and Follow on-screen instructions by entering your personal info, selecting a username, etc.
- Tap the “I Agree” button to create your Google account for Andriod.