Google Play Services is an application that is very personally linked to the Android system itself that consent to your mobiles to benefit from the newest versions of apps and security patches without upgrading to the newest version of Android. This can take in getting directions from Google Maps, make a Google search, signing into your Google account and more.
This tells your mobile when to update applications and introduces new features and setting to Google Play. This app provides core functionality like verification to your Google accounts, synchronized contacts, and location services that work in the background app.
These services are accountable for working of Google Play Store and other apps. All would have been fine if one could update Google Play Services easily and now you can get the that how to Update Google Play Services?
- First, launch Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Menu button situated at the top-left of the Play Store menu and it’s represent by an icon with 3 horizontal lines.
- Tap “my apps & games” and you’ll see a list of pending updates and Find and download the newest version of Google Services Framework if obtainable.
- Open the left menu again and tap Settings and Scroll to the bottom of this page and tap the Play Store edition to check for updates to the Google Play app.
- Restart your machine and then launch the Play Store again.