Kia is arguably the most victorious of all the automakers that have moreover returned to or enter Pakistan for the first time, majorly due to the preface of the Sportage SUV which masterfully filled a particular product and price opening in the market. The company is development to launch KIA Stonic in Pakistan to compete through Corolla and Civic.
KIA Stonic Price in Pakistan, Specification
SUVs have turn out to be quite accepted in Pakistan, as the people have welcomed the SUVs through a big heart, so the company is expect to give a good opposition to all the obtainable SUVs here. KIA is certainly leading the SUV market through the continued achievement of Sportage in the country.
About KIA Stonic
The KIA Stonic was launched globally in 2017 and came with four engine options, which included:
- 1.0L turbocharged 3-cylinder petrol engine which produces 120 hp and 172 Nm of torque.
- 1.2L 4-cylinder petrol engine which produces 84 hp and 121 Nm of torque.
- 1.4L 4-cylinder petrol engine which produces 100 hp and 123 Nm of torque.
- 1.6L 4-cylinder diesel engine which makes 110 hp and 260Nm of torque.
Both will construct 172 Nm of torque and send it all to the front wheels via a 7-speed DCT habitual transmission. Their interiors apparently feature more or less the similar designs, accessories and gadgets. The Stonic is Kia’s subcompact crossover SUV that will, winning arrival, rival the Honda HR-V, the Nissan Juke, the Toyota C-HR and the Corolla Cross the Suzuki Vitara, and the Proton X50.
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Automatic Climate Control
- Push Start Button
- Dual Airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), and Brake Assist (BA) technology
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)