PSL 2022 Will attractive, after few days a big occasion will be started, so this PSL 7 Session is mainly exciting for PSL fans, since the complete PSL 2022 Full Schedule is released, so all matches played in Pakistan Grounds. It means that Who is going to win PSL? and in proposal form, you all can Vote PSL Prediction according to your preferred team. Following an opening ceremony, defending champions Multan Sultans will get on hosts and 2020 champions Karachi Kings at the National Stadium through the first ball to be bowled at 07:00 pm PKT.
Who Will Win PSL 7 ?
The league was found on 9th September 2015 with five teams by the Pakistan Cricket Board and Instead of operating as an organization of independently owned teams, the league is a single entity in which every franchise is owned and restricted by investors. Teams were allowed 3 platinum, diamond and gold players each, 5 silver ones, and 2 apiece from the emerging and supplementary categories. Sports is needed for the tonic for everyone, PSL is the most loving match of Pakistan. In this year’s edition, Mohammad Rizwan go in front Multan Sultans to their maiden PSL title through a thumping triumph over Peshawar Zalmi at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Read AlsoPSL 2022 Playoff Schedule, Teams
The 16-man team squad have to include 5 foreign and 11 local players, whereas the 18-player group could have been a combination of either 6 foreigners and 12 locals or 5 foreigners and 13 locals. Many England internationals have turned out in the PSL in current years and that trend is set to continue in 2022. There have at present been 6 seasons of the PSL and Islamabad United has the 2 titles, being the nearly all successful team of PSL.
- Multan Sultans are 4.00 but the big outsiders and the only team yet to win the tournament are interesting dark horses.
- Lahore Qalandars, meanwhile, are 4.33 and have Rashid Khan to slot into an already hugely impressive squad.
- Islamabad United have Alex Hales fresh from his big-hitting BBL best but last season’s last-placed team are still among the outsiders at 4.50 to win.
- Peshawar Zalmi have ripped up their team squad to improve on last year’s fourth-place finish and are 6.00 to win the PSL 2021.
- Karachi Kings are 5th favourites, at 6.50 to win, but they fell flat last season and may be too reliant on Chris Gayle and Tom Banton hitting top form this time around.
- Quetta Gladiators are 7.00 favourites to win and have retained their top stars from last season.
- QUETTA GLADIATORS
- LAHORE QALANDARs
- KARACHI KINGS
- PESHAWAR ZALMI
- ISLAMABAD UNITED
- MULTAN SULTAN
Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Phil Salt, Mohammad Hafeez, David Wiese, Kamran Ghulam, Samit Patel, Rashid Khan, Zaman Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi and Haris Rauf
Mohammad Rizwan, Shan Masood, Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Khushdil Shah, Tim David, Odean Smith, Abbas Afridi, Imran Khan Sr/Rumman Raees, Imran Tahir and Shahnawaz Dahani
Paul Stirling, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Shahdab Khan, Azam Khan, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Muhammad Zeeshan/Mubasir Khan and Marchant De Lange
Hazratullah Zazai, Haider Ali, Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Ben Cutting, Hussain Talat, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Saqib Mahmood and Salman Irshad/Arshad Iqbal
Jason Roy, James Vince, Umar Akmal, Sarfaraz Ahmed, James Faulkner, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Hasnain and Abdul Wahid Bangalzai